July-August 2015 Mountain State Sierran
News, commentary, columns, upcoming dates of interest and a list of outings
* Climate Action Committee Update
* Threat to Wilderness system from Sportsmen's Heritage Act
* Solar Open House in Harrison County July 12
* WV Interfaith Power and Light responds to climate change
* Book review by Rich Mier: "The Monkey's Voyage"
* Commentary by Beth Little: "A Rant"
* Energy Efficiency Campaign organizer reflects and looks to future
* Chapter Awards Announced, will be presented Aug. 1 at Chapter Retreat
* Outings Chair reflects on the Biggest Week in Birding
* OUTINGS - Summer